The intelligent operator guidance optimally supports the user in his work. For example, the device prevents switching between measuring ranges at critical gas concentrations, thus ensuring maximum safety – for humans and equipment.
The Multitec 560 is ideal for the preventative inspection of the atmosphere in work areas (e.g. engine pits, silage tanks, shaft constructions). It reliably detects explosive and toxic gases to always ensure safety at work.
It is essential to record and analyze the gas composition and optimize processes for the profit-oriented production of biogas. ®The Multitec 560 is perfect for these tasks as it uses high-quality infrared measuring technology.
The gas warning function (ExTox warning application) records methane, carbon dioxide, oxygen, carbon monoxide, and hydrogen sulfide up to the customized alarm values, which means that the ®Multitec 560 can be used virtually anywhere as a gas warning device.
The gas measuring application more or less eliminates erroneous measurement values for methane and carbon dioxide caused by interaction with other gases thanks to the use of infrared measuring technology.
In both applications, the measurement values are displayed simultaneously on the large screen and can be read off at a glance. The measurement data are saved in logs and can be easily transferred to a PC using the USB port for further evaluation.
®The Multitec 560 integrates perfectly into SEWERIN’s extensive product line of gas devices. There is also a comprehensive range of approved test technology accessories available. These allow the user to regularly test and adjust the device himself. The functionality of the device can be verified using test gases. This “function control” can be saved in the device (integrated function control). The device, therefore, already complies with the antici-pated future obligations to provide proof, for example, as imposed by plant insurance underwriters for calculating premiums.
- Innovative operating concept with jog dial, menu navigation and function keys∑
- Large transflective, i.e., semi-transparent display, excellent readability, even in direct sunlight
- Selective infrared sensors for methane and carbon dioxide
- Highly durable electrochemical sensors for oxygen and toxic gases
- Explosion protection: II2G Ex d e ib IIB T4 Gb II2G Ex d e ib IIC T4 Gb with TG8 carrying bag
- EC type-examination certificate: TÜV 07 ATEX 553353 X
- Measuring function: BVS 09 ATEX G 001 X, PFG 08 G 002 X (applies to ExTox warning application for CH, CO, O, CO, HS)4222
- Minimum eight-hour battery life in use, rapid charging in four hours