The use of infrared measuring techniques for methane and carbon dioxide means that there is no possibility of misleading results due to interaction with other gases. This makes it ideal for use in waste disposal sites, sewage plants and biogas plants.
A large display allows all parameters to be displayed simultaneously and quickly read from a single screen.
Measurement data is stored in log files and can be transferred without difficulty to a PC over a USB link.
- Intuitive, menu-driven user interface with jog dial and function keys·
- Large transflective display, very good readability in direct sunlight
- Selective infrared sensors for hydrocarbons and carbon dioxide
- Highly durable electro-chemical sensors for oxygen and toxic gases
- Power supply via 4 replaceable AA-size rechargeable batteries or disposable batteries
- Minimum 7-hour battery life in use, rapid charging in 4 hours
- Explosion protection: TÜV 07 ATEX 553353 X II2G Ex d e ib IIB T4 Gb, IIC when used with TG8 carrying bag
- PC communication via USB port
- Supporting bracket for carrying and positioning
- Low weight (1,000 g) for maximum ease of carrying